14 Days Travel Writing Scholarship to Portugal:
Applications for fully funded scholarships to 14 days tour to Portugal are open. You can be one of the three aspiring authors who would get a chance to roam around in Portugal with Tim Neville, a known contributor at the New York Times. 14 Days Travel Writing Scholarship to Portugal would be funded by the World Nomads.
Duration: 14 days
Eligibility Criteria for 14 Days Travel Writing Scholarship to Portugal:
- Anyone who is passionate about writing.
- Fluent English
- Passionate about Travel
- Good Travel and Writing Experience.
- Round airfare
- The chance to go on a 4-day workshop with Tim and your review from Norie Quintos
10 days funded a tour in the US $1000 and free accommodation.
- Get a copy of Lonely Planet’s ‘How to be a Travel Writer’.
- Explore Europe and Portugal with 1-month Global Eurail (or Interrail) pass.
- Travel insurance
Deadline: 13th March 2019
Applications for next round will start soon
Official Website: WorldNomads