5th Youth Leadership workshop on GCED 2019 (Fully Funded):
This 5th Youth Leadership workshop on GCED 2019 (Global Citizenship Education) is organized by the Asia-Pacific Centre Of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU). The workshop is going to be held in Seoul, Korea and is of one week from June 3, 2019, to June 9, 2019. This Program is fully funded so don’t miss this opportunity. The whole cost is funded by the Korean Education Ministry, and All of your expenses will be covered by them.
The aim of 5th Youth Leadership workshop on GCED 2019:
The major aim of the Youth Leadership Program is to empower the youth by providing them different platforms so that they can meet new peoples, Professionals and Future Leaders around the globe and can work with them and can understand each other.
Duration, Location, and Deadline:
The duration of the 5th Youth Leadership Program is 1 week. According to Official Schedule, the workshop will start on 3rd June 2019 and will remain continue till 9th of June 2019.
Deadline: 31 March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for the 5th Youth Leadership workshop on GCED 2019:
- Age: Between 19 to 28 (born between 1991 to 2000)
- You should be a citizen of Offical Development Aid (ODA) recipient Countries.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Youth activities.
- Complete the e-learning course. (link is given below).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Online Campus for Global Citizen:
There are Online Lectures for Global Citizen and where they can read featured courses and special lectures. Click here for E-Learning Lectures
Steps for E-Learning Test:
Please follow these 5 steps.
- Click on the above Orange link.
- Log-in or sign up, if you haven’t created GCED account yet.
- from courses (lefthand toolbar), click “Courses by registration”.
- And then apply “Voices of Youth: Youth advocacy for GCED”.
- Complete and pass the course between “1-31 March 2019”.
Submission of Form: March 31, 2019
Notification: April 8, 2019
Registration: April 14,2019
Official Link: unescoapceiu.org