ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2018:
ADB (Asian Development Bank) is offering about 150 Scholarships for International students. This is an amazing and Golden opportunity for International Students. This scholarship Program is only for Postgraduate Students who want to study in Economics, Management, Science and technology, and Developments related fields.
The ADB Scholarship Program 2018 covers:
- Complete study/tuition fees.
- monthly Basis allowance.
- Fees for housing, books, and instructional materials.
- Also, cover travel Tickets fees.
Eligible Countries for ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2018:
|15||Lao People’s Democratic Republic|
|19||Federated States of Micronesia|
|27||Papua New Guinea|
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2018:
- Full Time working Experience in your field at least two year.
- This is Master and Ph.D. Scholarship Program.
- Those students who are currently enrolled in Graduate Degree Program are ineligible.
- Age limit: 35 years