ADB Japan Scholarship program is accepting application for young leaders today who are responsible for making their nations more prosperous and advancing their nations’ interests through active participation and personal involvement in development and advancement.
Having the tradition built from 1988 this scholarship has liberated and produced many brilliant scholars that are now helping their countries grow into developed economies.
What is ADB Japan Scholarship program?
ADB Japan Scholarship program 2021 is Meant for international students who wish to promote global economic growth and improve their country’s status by going returning to their home country and join the work forces employed to stimulate economic activity after degree completion.
Why do I go for ADB Japan Scholarship?
The technologically advanced setting will increase research potential and aid deep learning. Furthermore, additional funding opportunities and extensive networking webs help the selected candidates to build their position as a young leader and achieve their objectives.
International students who are citizens of ADB Member Countries are qualified for this scholarship who want to opt for a master’s degree in the subjects given below. Academic excellence and patriotism will create a edge against numerous candidates applying from all countries worldwide.
- Location: New Zealand
- Host Organization: University of Auckland
- Program: Master’s Degree program
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Results: November 2021
- Deadline: 19th July 2021
You may Check Best Online Courses Platform:
ADB Japan Scholarship program Benefits
- A fully funded tuition fee waiver
- A return airfare ticket
- Allowance for accommodation
- Health insurance
- Medical insurance
- If a scholar caries forward with his research he/she may also apply for a special grant. (additional funding will be provided)
- Public health
- Environmental science
- International business
What are the Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be an International student from on the ADB’s member countries
- A candidate should have to strong academic background
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A candidate must have received An offer letter of any one of the eligible masters degree programs
- A candidate must have at least 2 years of employment experience after degree completion
- A candidate must be Under 35 years of age (Special cases may be allowed a 45 age limit)
- A candidate Should be proficient in English language
- A candidate must be Willing to work in his or her own country after scholarship ends, and contribute to national development projects
- Offer letter of The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Academic transcripts and certification
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of family income
- IELTS test score certificate
- Certificate of employment
- Certificate of income
How to Apply for ADB Japan Scholarship program?
You need to apply for the offer letter of any of the above mentioned masters degree programs and check the application form of ADB. You then need to post it to the given address. The students will be notified via email about their selection/ any other information that the management wishes to convey to the aspirants.
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
1. Can scholars be accompanied by other family members or guardians?
This scholarship will not cover the expenses of dependents and therefore, if they choose to accompany you, they are to arrange for themselves.
2. When will we be notified about the selection?
A candidates will be notified about the results by November 2021 latest.
The last date to apply for ADB Japan scholarship program is 19 July 2021.
Check the official link