- 1 African Development Bank Group Internship 2019 (Paid Internship)
African Development Bank Group Internship 2019 (Paid Internship)
Applications are open now to apply for African Development Bank Group Internship 2019. This Internship program is Paid program and an awesome opportunity for students. African Development Bank Group Internship Opportunity is a part of the Talent Management Framework and their aim to facilitate the bank.
The duration of AFDB Internship Program is between 3 – 6 months and during this period they will provide lots of opportunities and learning environment.
African Development Bank Group Internship Details:
- Duration: 3-6 months.
- Stipend: Monthly stipend will be given.
- Deadline: 14 May 2019
- Power and Energy
- Climate and Green Growth
- Agriculture, Human & Social Development
- Private Sector, Infrastructure, and Industrialization
- Economics, Statistics
- Communication & External Relations
- Public Relations
- Governance and Knowledge Management
- Finance Legal Human Resources and Corporate Services: IT, Language Services, General
- Services & Procurement, HR Management
- Audit, Anti-Corruption
- Age: 18-30 years
- enrolled in a master’s degree program or equivalent.
- can apply within one year having obtained a degree.
- need a letter from institute about their enrollment or copy of transcript and degree.
- Good knowledge of English or French.
- Eligible Countries (Click to See)
Deadline: 14 May 2019 is the closing date of this Paid Opportunity
How to Apply for African Development Bank Group Internship program 2019:
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Link is given Below.
- If you are facing any issue during filling the online application form, don’t worry… Describe your issue along with screenshots and send to this email HRDirect@AFDB.ORG
Official Link: afdb.org
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- Internship Program In White House 2019 (Fully Funded)
- SCHWARZMAN Master Scholarship Program 2020-2021 (Fully Funded)
- Turkish Exchange Program 2019 by Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2019