African Women Writers Workshop 2019 in Ghana:
Applications are open now to apply for African Women Writers Workshop 2019 in Ghana. This Workshop is a great opportunity for African Women and the whole duration of this program is 10 Days. African Women’s Development Fund (AWDF) invites Young women writers, journalists, and activists to apply for this Golden Opportunity.
Details of the African Women Writers Workshop 2019 in Ghana:
- Location: Ghana
- Program: Workshop
- Duration: 10 Days (October 21-30, 2019)
- Deadline: 24 June 2019
African Women Writers Workshop Covers:
This is a Fully Funded Workshop program and it covers all your cost.
- Total Travel Cost.
- It covers your all Accommodation cost.
- Cost of Meals.
- They also provide Materials and other stationeries.
You May Apply For:
- Islamic Youth Forum Conference in Qatar 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Cairo, Egypt 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Regional Summer School to Aman, Jordan 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Graduate Scholarships at Stanford University (Fully Funded)
- You must be from the African Region.
- Feminist / Women’s Rights Activist.
- Advance knowledge of English.
- Experienced writer.
- Age: 21 – 35 years.
- Journalists and other social activist are encouraged to apply for this.
- A short Bio about your self (200 Words).
- A sample Article about Women’s right or social justice between 500 – 1000 words.
24 June 2019 is the last date for applying for the Workshop Program.
How to Apply for African Women Writers Workshop 2019 in Ghana:
- Step 1: Write a Short Bio of 200 words & Sample of Article (Article must be related to Women’s right / Social Justice) of 500 – 1000 words.
- Step 2: Send it to [email protected]
- Note: Write “AFRICAN WOMEN WRITERS WORKSHOP 2019” in the Subject of Email.
Official Link: Click here