Aga Khan University Scholarship 2019 for FSC/A-level Students:
The Applications are open now to apply for Aga Khan University Scholarship Program 2019. This is Fully Funded Program for FSC and A Level Students. Duration of this AKU Scholarship Program is 2 weeks. So Don’t miss this amazing opportunity.
Every Year Aga khan university offers so many opportunities for deserving, needy and talented students. The aim of these Full Opportunities is to enhance and improve critical reasoning skills.
AKU Scholarship Program covers:
- This program covers you Boarding and lodging cost.
- Tour of Historical places in Karachi and Sindh.
- It will help you learn about:
- First Aid.
- Swim and Sport
- Current Affairs.
- Choosing Right Career
- About Life.
Eligibilty Criteria for Aga Khan University Scholarship 2019:
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in Board of Intermediate, Federal board or AKU eximination Board.
- Your Study Group should be Pre-medical (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
- SSC marks should be at least 80%.
- Completing HSSC exam in 2020.
How to apply:
- Download Application Form.
- Fill the Application form with Information.
- Deposit 400PKR fee in Soneri Bank – Branch Code: 0024 Account No. 20000014401
- Account Title “The Aga Khan University”.
- Attach the Payment deposit slip with Your Form or
Bank Draft in favor of “The Aga Khan University” or. Cash will only be accepted if the application is deposited by hand
- and Send it to Following Address.
The AKU Challenge (scholarship) Programme
Office of the Registrar – Medical College
Aga Khan University
Stadium Road, Karachi – 74800, Pakistan
+9221 3486 4410 / 4412
Test Date: June 15, 2019.
The Test will include components in English, Mathematics at the secondary school level and a component of Science Reasoning.
44 Students will be selected for this Opportunity.
Deadline: 05 March 2019
Official Website: aku.edu