Applications are now invited for a fully-funded ALLI Indo-Pacific Summit in Tokyo, Japan. This is a great chance for the student from the Indo Pacific Region to witness the culture of Japan and enhance their leadership skills. The duration of this ALLI Indo-Pacific Summit is 2 Days (Friday, December 13th and Saturday, December 14th, 2019) so apply before 14 Oct 2019.
Both male and female Students from Indo Pacific Countries can apply for Summit in Japan. The aim of this Fully Funded Summit is to provide a platform where they can come together and meet future leaders.
So Don’t miss Tokyo Summit and Apply before 14 Oct 2019.
Details of the ALLI Indo-Pacific Summit 2019 in Japan:
US Embassy Tokyo is now offering a 02 days Fully-Funded program:
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Program: Summit
- Type: Fully funded
- Organization: US embassy Tokyo
- Dates: 13&14 December
- Deadline: 14th October 2019
You May Apply For:
- Summit in Bahrain 2019
- UNDP Internships
- Switch Asia Leadership Conference in China
- Scholarships In Italy 2020
Benefits and Support:
It is a Fully Funded Program and US embassy Tokyo covers the following expenses:
- Complete Travel cost.
- Lodging in Tokyo.
Topics and Themes:
- Environmental & Natural Resource Management
- Civic Engagement
- Global Competency for Cross-Cultural Collaboration
- Disaster Management & Resilience
- Economic Development
- Growing an Indo-Pacific Identity
- Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, United States, or Vietnam
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- or Within one year from having graduated from a post-secondary education organization.
- or Employed full time.
- or Joining in a fellowship or internship.
- Alumni of a U.S. Department of State exchange program
- ASEAN: YSEALI alumni, Japanese: TOMODACHI program alumni (Please note only domestic travel within Japan will be covered for Japanese participants.), U.S. applicants: TOMODACHI or any State Department exchange program).
- proficient in English.
- CV or Resume
- Copy of Passport.
- Up to 100 words Essay: Motivation for participating in this Fully Funded Toky Summit, including what you hope to get out of the Summit experience.
- Up to 100 Words Essay: your vision of the preferences for Indo-Pacific regional collaboration.
- Up to 200 Words Essay: according to you – the main challenges or opportunities facing the Indo-Pacific region.
- Up to 250 Words: Your ideas about the multinational task that can be executed after this Summit.
There is an Application Form & Application Deadline: 11:00 PM (JST), 14 October 2019.
11:00 PM (JST), 14 October 2019 is the last date to apply for ALLI Indo-Pacific Summit 2019 in Japan
How to Apply for Summit in Japan
They are accepting Online Form, Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities highly Encourages interested students to apply in the japan Summit. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 09 Oct 2019