AMA+ Scholarship program 2020 -Intake (Fully Funded):
The applications are now open for AMA+ Scholarship program 2020. You can now avail this opportunity by just simply applying this. The AMA+ Scholarship program has the main objective of supporting the students who have artistic talent in them of conducting advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts. They also want to promote international exchanges in education and mutual growth between the countries to whom this scholarship is valid.
About AMA+ Scholarship:
This scholarship is holding at Korea National University of Arts. The title of this scholarship has been changed before this scholarship was called as AMA(Art Major Asian) but as of March 2019, the official title is now AMA+. And they also expand the program to all the Official Development Assistance (ODA) as of 2019 intake.
The AMA+ Scholarship program 2020 will begin on November 1, 2019. The Arrival dates are negotiable when impossible to arrive in Korea before October 31, 2019.
AMA+ Scholarship 2020 -Intake covers:
- Tuition fee for both Graduate & Undergraduate program.
- Basic Medical Insurance.
- All the expenses on Cultural Experience.
- Language course.
- Monthly allowance will be given.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
- Age: below 40.
- Must be from the field of the program.
- Visual Arts.
- Korean Traditional Arts.
- Must be from these 142 Eligible countries. (Given on Offical Link).
- Application form. (Click on the apply link to get the form).
- AMA+ application form.
- Your study plan.
- Introduction about yourself.
- Recommendation letter (3).
- Portfolio (English version. slides, video, dvd, etc).
- Copy of your diploma/degree/certificate of gradutaion with Appostille.
- All your Offical transcripts (English version).
- Passport copy.
- Personal Medical Assessment (Participant must be physically healthy to follow the AMA+ curriculum at K-Arts).
Submission Of Application:
You have to submit your application to the given address.
Post: Attn. AMA+ Manager (Tel: +82 2 746 9073) Office of External Affairs, Korea National University of Arts 146-37, Hwarang-ro 32-gil, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (ZIP: 02789).
- You have to submit your application form to the given address. There is no Online Submission.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
- Your submitted documents will not be returned to you.
- If your application is accepted you will e notified.
Deadline: May 31, 2019 (According to Korean local time).
Program Guide PDF
Official Link: karts