Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is a tuition fee-based scholarship program for undergraduate and postgraduate students to study in the Netherlands. International students at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences can receive ATS Scholarship that partially covers tuition fees.
In order to attract students from around the world to its campus, the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is dedicated to drawing exceptional students. It is possible for you to apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) if you live outside the European Economic Area and you are a talented student.
About Amsterdam Talent Scholarship – ATS:
Students at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences may have access to the scholarship if they want to study courses at the undergraduate or postgraduate level within all subject areas taught at the university.
As part of the ATS program, a scholarship is granted each year to students enrolled in one of the programs at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences from outside of the European Economic Area. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarships offer the possibility for high school students to receive a 50 percent discount on tuition fees at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Location: Netherlands
- Host: Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Program: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Opportunity: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 31 December 2021
You should apply for the Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia 2022.
Benefits of Amsterdam Talent Scholarship:
This is a Partially Funded Scholarship, and it covers 50% of your tuition fees.
31 December 2021 is the last date to apply for this scholarship.
- Passport Copy
- Certified Grade List (The educational office can provide you with the grade list upon request).
- Copy of your residence permit
You may apply for Chevening UK Scholarships 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship:
The ATS requires applicants to meet certain eligibility criteria. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- You will have to meet the criteria for obtaining a Dutch visa (if applicable).
- A student of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences must be enrolled in one of its programs.
- They must also have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students.
- If you have received any other scholarships then you can’t apply.
- All 60 credits* were completed in the academic year, with an average grade of at least 7,0.
In order to be eligible for the European School of Physiotherapy (ESP), students must have earned all the credits pertaining to their academic year.
How to Apply for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship?
Candidates who meet the ATS eligibility criteria fill out the application form. Once the application form is filled out with all necessary data, it should be submitted to the ATS contact person (contact information is on the official page given below).
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.