Applicants are now invited to apply for the RSFAS (Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statics) with in ANU (Australian National University) College of Business and Economics. Each year they offer up to six awards of RSFAS Master of Financial Economics Scholarship. They are looking for students with high potential in the Financial Economics field.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Location: Australia
- Program Level: Master’s Degree
- Program Funding: Partial Funding
- Amount: 10,000$
- Deadline: Not mentioned
- Subjects: Finance, Economics, Statistics
- In order to apply for the RSFAS Scholarship program, you have be an Australian or New Zealand citizen.
- If not, then you must have an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or a permanent humanitarian visa. If not that, then you must be an international student.
- If you have will enroll in the Master of Financial Economics, you are also eligible for RSFAS Scholarship program.
The RSFAS Scholarship Program awards 10,000$ which can be paid in two installments. This Scholarship covers 1 year or 2 semesters.
How to apply:
There is no application for this program. If you meet the eligibility criteria (if you are a student at Australian National University), you will be considered for the RSFAS Scholarship program.
You can look up more information on their website.
Here, you can apply for admission in ANU College:
You Must Apply in IUBH University of Applied Sciences Scholarships 2020
Official Link: Click Here
How Do I Apply for the ANU Masters Degree Scholarships?
You Do not have to apply. If you are a student at Australian National College and you meet the Eligibility Criteria, then you will automatically be considered for the ANU Masters Degree Scholarships.
What Subjects are Offered?
ANU Masters Degree Scholarships offer this award in the field of Finance, Economics and Statics offered at Australian National University.
Last Updated: 19 July 2020