Asia Foundation Development Fellowship 2020 (Fully Funded)
Applications are invited to apply for Asia Foundation Development Fellowship 2020. Asia Foundation Development Fellows program gives chance to the emerging youth to grow their leadership skills with this program. This program is about one year long and it will help the youth to enhance their skills and avail such wonderful opportunity to learn.
The aim of the Asia Foundation Development Fellowship is to develop the ability of elected leaders. This is not a Full-Time commitment program, The major modules of this fellowship based on 1 to 2 week so you will be flexible throughout the year.
And the most important thing is: NO IELTS/TOEFL is required!
So must apply in this Fully Funded Fellowship program before 07 October 2019. You can also apply for another program Fulbright Scholar Program 2020-2021 (Fully Funded).
Details of the Asia Foundation Development Fellowship :
- Host: Asia Foundation
- Location: Asia & US
- Program: Fellowship Program
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 07 Oct 2019
You May Apply For:
- Creative Enterprise Workshop in Kenya & Ethiopia 2019
- International Volunteer Forum in Russia 2019 (Funded)
- African Women’s Fellowship Program 2020 – USA (Fully Funded)
- MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland 2020
- SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand – MS & PhD (Fully Funded)
This is a Fully Funded Program so all program expenses are covered by Asia Foundation.
- Complete cost of airfares and local transportation.
- cost of course materials.
- Lodging and Meal.
- Visa fees.
- Health and Accident insurance.
- also they will get award up to $5000.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor Leste, and Vietnam.
- Have good experience of fellowships or Have a professional certification of different programs.
- Have a good experience of events related to the Asia Foundation’s fields of expertise governance and law, economic development, women’s empowerment, environment, and regional cooperation.
- Have outstanding personal character & integrity,
- You must be Professional and sincere with your field.
- Age: 40 years (Maximum).
- English Proficiency Certificate Required (No IELTS or TOEFL test score required)
- Personal Info.
- Short essay / SOP.
- Video Submission.
- Letters of reference (2).
07 Oct 2019 is the last date to apply for the Asia Foundation Development Fellowship 2019.
How to Apply for the Asia Foundation Development Fellowship:
Applicants will have to fill an online application. Link of the application is given below.
Selection Timeline: Mid December 2019 and January 2020
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Students/Youth to apply in this Asia Foundation Development Fellowship. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 13 Sept 2019