The Asian development bank internship program is currently open for applications. This is one of the best experiences to add to your CV. The Asian development bank is a highly reputed organization and the experience gained during this internship will be very valuable.
Graduate students can gain practical experience through the Internship Program, which provides them with assignments relating to ADB’s current operational needs.
Applicants should be motivated, open-minded, and self-driven. ADB accepts internship applications twice every year. These internships are offered to students at the graduate level of study.
- Location: Different
- Opportunity Type: Internship
- Opportunity Provider: Asian Development Bank
- Opportunity Level: Master’s/PhD
Check Best Online Courses Platform and Running Discounts:
- Deadline for the year 2023: 15 Sept 2022
- Deadline for 1st round of internship program 2023: 15 Jan 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Internship
- Applicants must belong to one of the ADB member countries.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. program.
- The institutes the applicants are studying in should be in one of the ADB member countries.
- Internship applicants should be very proficient in the English language.
- The applicants should have previous experience related to the internship area they are applying for.
You may apply for CERN Internship in Switzerland for the year 2022.
Benefits of ADB Internship of Asian Development Bank Internship
- Working with a multi-national organization that is very well reputed.
- Chance to enhance your work experience.
- Opportunity to meet experts and leaders in different domains.
- Application form
Internships are currently available in the following divisions
- NGO and Civil Society
- Nonsovereign Operations
- Public Management, Financial Sector and Trade Division
- Human and Social Development
- Office of the Chief Economist and DG
- Vietnam Resident Mission
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Thailand Resident Mission
- Water SG Division
- Portfolio, Quality Control, and Results
- Thematic and Country Division
- Infrastructure Finance
- Urban and Social Sectors
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Internship?
Check Following Application Link
How long is the internship period?
The internship can range from a period of 8 weeks to 6 months.
I live in an ADB member country but I am not a national of it, can I apply to this program?
Unfortunately, no. Applicants must be nationals of one of the ADB member countries.