Applications are now open for Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program (ABD-JSP) for the academic year 2020-21. It is for students who are citizens of ABD borrowing members (Asian countries) AND want to pursue a 2 years Masters level degree in the fields of Engineering, Public health, Environmental science, Arts and International Business in the prestigious University of Auckland located in New Zealand.
The Aim Of The ADB Japan Scholarship:
The Japanese government has funded this scholarship since the 1988 and has continued to do so up until now allowing many deserving students to better their futures and brighten the fates of their countries as they return to work for the advancement of their underdeveloped homeland.
Contributing to the social and economical conditions positively has been the goal of the scholars under this scholarship and their determination to turn into successful individuals has fueled the growth of the ABD member countries.
Education in the form of undergraduate studies, research projects, thesis- writing, short courses, distance learning programs, conferences and training are not supported under this scholarship.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You May Apply in Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia.
- Location: New Zealand
- Host Organization: University of Auckland
- Duration: 2 years
- Program: Masters
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Results: November 2020
- Deadline: 19th July 2020
- Full Tuition Fees
- Cost of living
- Airfare from home country to Auckland and vice versa
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand
- Researchers may receive a grant for their thesis upon request
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- National of ABD member countries.
- At least two years of professional work experience at the time of the application.
- Be in good Health.
- Must accept to return to their home country after completion of the scholarship.
- English Proficiency.
- Under 35 years of age.
- Must be eligible for admission into an institute (having valid police certificate).
- Degree certificates.
- Academic transcripts.
- Completed Information sheet.
- Completed Application form.
- Certificate of Family income issued by the employing organizations ( must be family’s or spouse annual or monthly income).
- Valid IELTS test scores.
- Certificate of employment.
- Offer letter from the University of Auckland.
- Copy of passport.
- Certificate of income issued by the company.
- Passport size picture.
- 2 letters of reference.
- Current job Description.
- Birth certificate.
Note: All certificates and transcripts should be in English.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled into graduate programs or have already passed out aren’t eligible neither are those who live or work in a country which is not his or her homeland, directors at the ABD as well as staff at both JSP and ABD or those related to these organizations.
- The Asian Bank Development-Japan Scholarship Program doesn’t support dependents. You can not apply to an institution outside the participating institution of ASD-JSP.
The last date to apply for Asian Bank Development Japan Scholarship Program is 19th July 2020.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship:
You need to submit all required documents and application form via post by the given deadline to “Applications and admissions: The University of Auckland; Private bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand”.
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 30 May 2020