Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship – Postgraduate:
The Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship program by the Japanese Government is Fully Funded Program. The aim of this opportunity to provides an opportunity for ADB’s countries to undertake Master and the Ph.D. degree in Newzealand.
This Opportunity is financed by the Japanese Government, and Eligible Fields are economics, management, science, and technology.
Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship covers:
- Complete Tuition fees.
- Travel cost
- Health and medical insurance.
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree.
- Two years of work experience with the study.
- Be proficient in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Age under 35 years.
- Good Health.
- Agree to return back after study.
- Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries/areas:Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga
Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan and Vanuatu
- Completed ADB-JSP sheet.
- Degree transcript and certificate
- certificate (both work experience and income)
- certificate of family income.
- copy of passport
- IELTS test
Deadline: 19 July 2019
Official Website: Auckland.ac.nz
More Opportunities, Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for: