The Health Equity Fellows program gives fellows the opportunity to deepen their understanding of health equity. There is no cost to participate in Atlantic Fellowship in USA program as this is a Fully Funded program.
Members of the Atlantic Fellows network participate in the Atlantic Fellowship in the USA for Health Equity Program, which means graduates of the program (known as Senior Fellows) will have the opportunity to participate in program activities of the Atlantic Institute after graduating, such as conferences, seminars, and grants to support ongoing collaborative equity-focused focused projects.
About Atlantic Fellowship in USA:
1. Know Disparities:
Become familiar with fundamental issues related to health disparities, such as racism and racial inequality among health care professionals.
2. Combat Inequity:
Initiate and implement participatory strategies for addressing health-related inequities facing organizations, communities, and societies.
3. Build Leaders:
Developing personal leadership skills through empowerment enables individuals to make a meaningful contribution to organizations and communities.
4. Create a Network:
Establish a network of leaders around the globe who work in diverse organizations and promote health equity within and outside of those organizations.
“This Program has been life-changing – it has deepened and expanded my understanding of topics related to health equity and given me a new contest, a global understanding of how these issues intersect. Most importantly, it has been a reminder of how our work and lives are interconnected” – Zulayka Santiago, 2017 Fellow.
You may apply for CERN Internship in Switzerland for the year 2022.
- Location: USA
- University: George Washington University
- Program: Fully Funded
- No. of Awards: 20
- Deadline: 1st May 2022
You may apply for Scholarships in Belgium without IELTS 2022
Benefits of Atlantic Fellowship in USA:
The following topics are covered by this program.
- It will cover all travel expenses.
- It will facilitate networking opportunities.
- Throughout the year, you will have the opportunity to attend four in-person meetings.
- Your learning will be based on teamwork.
Eligibility Criteria for Atlantic Fellowship in USA:
- Candidates from both within the United States and abroad are welcome to apply.
- We especially encourage applicants who are entrepreneurs and organizational leaders.
- Prior projects or work must demonstrate commitment to health equity.
- Proposals should demonstrate new skills that promote health equity.
- Fellows must have fluency in English.
- The fellows must work actively in a field related to health.
How to apply for Atlantic Fellowship in USA?
There is an online application form, and candidates have to fill all information correctly.
Must visit the official wbsite for complete information, this is a summary of the official post
1st May 2022 is the last date to apply for Fully funded fellowship in USA.