Australian Government Training 2020 – Masters & Ph.D. (Fully Funded)
Applications are open now to apply for Australian Government Training 2020 – Masters & Ph.D. (Fully Funded). This is a Fully Funded Research Training program Scholarship to undertake higher Degrees at the University of Sydney in Australia. There is no any Deadline of this Opportunity, Applications are open throughout the year.
It is Fully Funded Research Program, so it covers your whole education fees, health, accommodation cost, travel cost, etc. Don’t miss this Golden chance for Students, Apply and share with your fellows and friends.
This is an amazing Research Scholarship program, so Don’t miss it. You can also apply to another Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details of the Australian Government Training 2020:
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Program: Master Degree, Doctorate Degree
- Cover: Whole Cost
- Deadline: Open throughout Year
You May Apply For:
- Research Scholarships for PhD & Masters in Australia – University of Adelaide
- Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2019-2020 (Fully Funded)
- International Summer School Turkey 2019 by ICYF (Fully Funded)
- NED Democracy Fellowship Program 2020-21 in USA – Fully Funded
- Harvard University Crossroads Emerging Leaders 2019-20
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Australian Government Training 2020 Covers:
- Complete Study Fee.
- Health Cost.
- Air ticket.
- Research Funds.
- Annum Stipend of $27,596.
- Reimbursement Funds: $420 for MS and $840 for Doctoral.
- Applications are for all Countries.
- For a Masters: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved University.
- For Ph.D.: Research practice and ability.
- In most cases, you will have either:
A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors.
A master’s degree performed at a high educational pattern.
- A similar qualification that shows research practice, perfection, and skill.
No Deadline: Applications for Australian Government Training 2020 are open for Whole Year.
- Final research proposal. (Proposal Guidlines)
- Academic Transcript.
- English language qualifications if English is not your first language. (About Language Qualification)
- Evidence that a primary supervisor has agreed to supervise you.
- Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Two Reference letter.
- Portfolio work or Any other achievement certificates.
- Part-time statement if applying for part-time study (domestic).
How to Apply for Australian Government Training 2020:
Application is Online: Application Procedure Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!