Applications are open now to apply for Australian Postgraduate research. This is a Fully Funded Research Training Program Scholarship to undertake higher Degrees at the University of Sydney in Australia. There is no Deadline for this Opportunity, Applications are open throughout the year.
It is a Fully Funded Research Program, so it covers your whole education fees, health, accommodation cost, travel cost, etc. Don’t miss this Golden chance for Students, Apply and share with your fellows and friends.
About Australian Postgraduate research:
Prepare a research proposal for potential academic supervisors by carefully considering your research topic. While your initial proposal will likely evolve, it is important to clearly communicate your ideas about your research, rather than presenting a generic or vague proposal. In your proposal, you should emphasize why your research is noteworthy and how it is aligned with that of the proposed supervisor.
In the case of domestic students, there are no tuition fees as these are covered by the government Research Training Program fee offset. For international students, tuition fees are applicable.
Please note there are limited places available in the Research Training Program for international students, and these are highly competitive.
Research Scholarships in Australia:
There is a large research scholarship program in Australia. You can use scholarships to fund your research or to cover living expenses while you conduct the research. The academic merit and potential of Scholars are assessed as well as specific research projects or disciplines.
You’ll also need the following things if you’re an international student:
- Visas for students
- Before you accept your offer, you have to pay a tuition fee
- Payment for application processing.
You may apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships in Australia 2023
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Program: Master’s degree, Doctorate Degree
- Cover: Whole Cost
- Deadline: Open throughout Year
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Australian Postgraduate research Covers:
- Complete Study Fee.
- Health Cost.
- Air ticket.
- Research Funds.
- Annum Stipend of $27,596.
- Reimbursement Funds: $420 for MS and $840 for Doctoral.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Postgraduate research:
- Applications are for all Countries.
- For a Masters: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved University.
- For Ph.D.: Research practice and ability.
- In most cases, you will have either:
A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class honors.
A master’s degree performed at a high educational pattern.
- A similar qualification that shows research practice, perfection, and skill.
No Deadline: Applications for Australian Government Training 2022 are open for the Whole Year.
- Final research proposal. (Proposal Guidelines)
- Academic Transcript.
- English language qualifications if English is not your first language. (About Language Qualification)
- Evidence that a primary supervisor has agreed to supervise you.
- Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Two Reference Letters.
- Portfolio work or any other achievement certificates.
- Part-time statement if applying for part-time study (domestic).
How to Apply for Australian Postgraduate research?
There is an online Application form: I have shared the following official link, please check and apply.
Best of Luck