The Aziz Foundation Scholarships in the University of Oxford are currently accepting applications. This scholarship is aimed at students from the British Muslim Community. The aim of this support is to help develop cordial relations between British Muslims and other British Communities.
Aziz Foundation Scholarships Program:
Aziz Foundation Scholarships are given to exceptionally bright students. Selected candidates will also be given a chance to develop their leadership qualities.
- Location: UK
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Masters
- Institute: Oxford University
- Deadline: 31 March 2020
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a good, internationally recognized educational institution
- Applicants must be an active member of a Muslim community
- Applicants must be willing to commit to work required for the development of society
- Applicants must be eligible for home or European Union fee status in Oxford University (meaning they should belong to either UK or an EU country, living in the UK)
- Tuition fee
- Living expenses (Maximum £25,000)
Scholarship Duration: One year
Available fields of study
theology, philosophy, politics, economics, history, education and development studies.
Eligible School at Oxford University
Regent’s Park College at the University of Oxford
You May Apply for Program in Sweden 2020
- First Step: Applicants will first have to apply to a field of study at Oxford University. In the application, they must take Regent’s Park College as their first choice of school and then
- Second Step: Select the Aziz Foundation scholarship as their source of funding.
Applicants should then send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maximum 2 pages long CV
- A short cover letter that tells which field you’re applying for and what your area of focus will be
- A maximum of 1000 words long Statement of purpose
- A copy of the completed university application
31 March 2020 is the Last date to apply
Official Website: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will Aziz Foundation Scholarships Cover Tuition Fees?
Yes, the scholarship will cover tuition and living expenses for a year, up to a maximum of £25,000 in total.
Last Updated: 15 Jan 2020