Applications for the University of Bamberg Scholarships in Germany are now open. The Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences was established in 2010. It is an excellent center for learning.
About Bamberg Scholarships in Germany:
The Bamberg Scholarships in Germany aim to help exceptionally bright students pursue their research work. These Scholarships are offered at the Doctoral level of study.
So Don’t miss this Bamberg scholarship and Apply before 15 Feb 2020.
- Location: Germany
- Host Institute: Bamberg University
- Program Level: Doctoral Research
- Scholarship type: Partially Funded
- Deadline: February 15, 2020
- Applicants can be both German as well as international students
- Applicants must be exceptionally bright graduates
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree or it’s equivalent in one of the following fields:
Demography and statics
Labour and educational economics
- Applicants should have completed their Master’s degree less than 6 years ago
- Excellent command over the English language will be required
- Applicants should not have lived in Germany for more than 15 months before the program starts
- A travel allowance
- Per month stipend worth 1,200 Euros
- A per year study and research allowance worth 460 EUR per year
- Accident/ health/ liability insurance
- Cover Letter
- Research Proposal
- Scans of school leaving certificate, university transcripts, and degree certificates
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Statement on knowledge of German
- Statement on knowledge of social science research methods
- Two letters of recommendation
The last date to apply for Bamberg Scholarships in Germany is 15 Feb 2020.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application Form and Application form available on the Bamberg University homepage, in the Section Application.
Official Link: Click here
You May Apply For:
- SHE Leadership program in Sweden 2020
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Leeds Scholarships in UK 2020
Last Updated: 07 Jan 2020