Bank Al Habib Paid Trainee Program 2019 for Graduates:
Applications are open now to apply for Bank Al Habib Paid Trainee Program 2019 for Graduates. A great and an experienced starter for the fresh graduates. Bank Al Habib is looking out for Fresh students with insignificant skills for there Paid trainee program 2019. This program is paid and needs no experience for GTO and GKL 15.
The selected student will have a training section of 4 months with a stipend of 25,000 paid during training, students will get a regular job right after completing there training with a salary of 30,000 within there residence area.
Bank Al Habib Paid Trainee Program Benefits:
- Leads to a full time/permanent job.
- Applicants are allowed to apply from all cities
- Reimbursement Package 25,000 during training and 30,000 Job salary.
- Covers Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Staff Financing Facility.
- Officer Grade 2 job offer.
- Training duration 4 months
Bank Al Habib Paid Trainee Program Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelors Degree From HEC Recognized University. (BBA, BS, BA, BCOM, BPA ).
- 1st division in Bachelor degree. (Minimum CGPA of 2.5).
- No previous experience required.
- Age limit for Bank Al Habib Paid trainee program is 22 – 25 Years.
- The job requires a pleasant personality, excellent communication skills and knowledge of working in a computer-based environment.
Last Date to Apply for the Bank Al Habib Graduate Trainee 2019 is Mar 25, 2019
How to apply:
You can apply online through Rozee.pk or either from the official site.
Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for:
- Summer School In CZECH Republic Europe 2019 (Fully Funded)
- The Indigenous BioCultural Exchange Program 2019