Bank of Punjab Management Trainee Officers Program 2019
Applications are invited to apply for Bank of Punjab Management Trainee Officers Program 2019. The Bank of Punjab is one of the fastest growing banks of Pakistan with a network of over 576 online branches over the country. Trainee officers post required interested and skilled individuals who have an urge to continue a rewarding career in the banking industry.
The selected applicants will feel a comprehensive training program. After successful completion of training, they will be inducted at entry level position across the country with a dedicated focus on branch operations.
Details of the Bank of Punjab Management Trainee Officers:
- Location: Pakistan
- Program: Traineeship Program
- Deadline: 28 June 2019
You May Apply For:
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship
- Quiz Competition by Korean Embassy Islamabad
- PTCL Internship Program
- Bank Alfalah’s Paid Internship “Alfa Summer Internship” 2019
- Age: Maximum age 24 Years as on June 28, 2019.
- Education: 14 or 16 years of education required.
- CGPA: 2.50 or above or 70% OPM.
- Educational Specialization Banking & Finance, Economic, Accounting, Management & IT.
- Both Male and female students are Eligible.
28 June 2019 is the last date to apply for this Bank of Punjab Management Trainee Officers program.
How to Apply for Bank of Punjab Management Trainee Officers program:
There is an online Application form Link is given below. just fill the whole online form and submit.
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Both Male & Female students to Apply in this Bank of Punjab Management Trainee Officers. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Official link: Click here