Banting Fellowship in Canada 2020 (Fully Funded)
The Canadian Institute of health research is now inviting applications for its Banting Fellowship in Canada 2020 program. The selected applicants will be provided with funds to carry out research in one of the host institutions in Canada. The objective of the Banting Fellowships program is to:
- Attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent.
- Develop their leadership potential.
- Position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow.
This is an amazing Master Scholarship in the UK for International Students, so Don’t miss it. You can also apply to another Australian Government Training 2020 – Masters & PhD (Fully Funded).
Details of the Chevening Partner award for Masters:
- Location: Canada
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Program: Fellowship
- Field: Natural Sciences/Engineering/Social
- Duration: Two years
- Deadline: September 18, 2019
You May Apply For:
- Palm Beach Poetry Festival CantoMundo Fellowship 2020
- Photography Contest 2019 – Win a Fully Funded Trip to Qatar
- NED Democracy Fellowship Program 2020-21 in USA – Fully Funded
- Harvard University Crossroads Emerging Leaders 2019-20
Chevening Partner award for Natural Sciences/Engineering/Social.
- $70,000 / year (the amount is taxable)
- Canadian Citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens, everyone can apply.
- Applicants should make sure that they have fulfilled all the degree requirements for a Ph.D., equivalent to Ph.D. or a health professional degree before the start of the fellowship and between the following dates: 15 September 2016 – 30 September 2020
Applicants will have to apply for research at one of the Canadian universities, research hospitals, nonprofit organizations or colleges which have a good reputation.
- Once the institute/ hospital/organization will accept your application, then you can apply to receive the funding from Banting Fellowship.
- Applicants must be carrying out research in one of the following areas:
• Natural sciences
• Social sciences
September 18, 2019, is the deadline for the Banting Fellowship in Canada.
How to Apply for Banting Fellowship in Canada 2020.
For a complete application follow the following steps:
• Confirm eligibility
• Contact your desired host institution
• Register for Canadian Common CV (CCV) and ResearchNet accounts. (Link for CCV account registration ) (link for Research Net registration)
• Create CCV (Vanier-Banting academic template) and link to ResearchNet application (see here)
• Start a ResearchNet application
• Identify the area of research
• Identify participants
• Identify referees
• Enter degree information
• Enter proposal information and supporting documents
• Preview application materials
• Consent and submit an application
• Ensure attached documents meet presentation standards
Important: For an even more detailed explanation of how to apply visit:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!