If you’re someone who likes to write, there’s good news for you. A bog writing competition by ISWA YPG is accepting applications now! ISWA stands for the International Solid Waste Association.
They have arranged this blog competition for students and young professionals from around the world. The competition focuses on how the Covid pandemic bought to light the weaknesses as well as strengths of the waste management system.
You May Apply in Paid Internships in SWP Germany 2021
- Location: Online
- Opportunity Type: Blog Competition
- Organizer: International Solid Waste Association ISWA
- Opportunity Level: Students and Young Professionals
- Deadline: 2 October 2020
About the Competition
ISWA focuses on the management of solid waste around the world. They are organizing this competition to explore the strengths and weaknesses of waste management that we witnessed during the covid pandemic.
Winners will win a yearly ISWA membership. The winner will also get the chance to publish his/her blog on the ISWA website and magazine. This is a great opportunity for writers to enhance their CV as well as give their input on the topic.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 to 35.
- The entries should be in English language.
- Every applicant can submit only one post.
- For citation, APA and Chicago style should be used.
- The blog should be up to 600 words.
Topic of the Competition: Impacts and Opportunities from Covid 19
Benefits for the Winners
- 1st Prize : Blog will be published at Waste Management and World Magazine as well as ISWA website. Plus a 2 year individual membership worth Euro 400.
- 2nd Prize : 1 year membership (individual) worth Euro 200.
- 3rd Prize : 1 year membership (individual) worth Euro 200.
For application, you will need the following things
- Your blog in PDF format
- A 50 word short biography
- A list of blog post links
- You should mention your name, age, your email address, nationality, job, affiliation and a picture.
How to Apply:
Online Application Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here