Breathing space grants for artists, collectives and organizations are now open for submission of project proposals. These grants are being awarded to help artists connect during these testing times of distancing. Applicants are invited to submit project proposals that could help art exchange and collaboration in times like these.
You May Apply in Fully Funded Scholarship in Turkey – Sabanci University
- Location: Online
- Organizer: Pro Helvetia Johannesburg
- Opportunity Type: Competition
- Deadline: 31 August 2020
Our recommendation: Official SAT Study Guide 2020 Edition
About the Competition
Pro Helvetia Johannesburg realizes how drastically our lives have changed in the last 6 month. The Covid pandemic has affected the entire world. In these testing times, artists have been losing their incomes and businesses have collapsed. The organization aims to find a way for artists to collaborate despite all the distancing.
This competition aims to enable new ways of collaboration and working with artists. It is looking to explore new ideas that could make cultural and art exchange possible.
- Applicants must be either artists, collectives or organizations from African continent (except north Africa since the Cairo office of the organization will issue the call for that region)
- The idea must belong to any of the following fields- music, performing arts, visual arts, literature, design and interactive media, and inter-disciplinary work
- Every artists/organization can submit only one application
Project grants worth between CHF 2 000 and CHF 10 000 in value (US$ 2100 – US$10 500) will be awarded.
31 August 2020 is the last date to apply for this opportunity.
How to Apply:
The Application Link is given below:
You must read 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 05 Aug 2020