- 1 British Council Leadership Program in UK (Fully Funded):
British Council Leadership Program in UK (Fully Funded):
Applications are invited to apply for a Fully Funded British Council Leadership Program in UK. This is future leaders connect program of 10 Days for the citizens of different countries. This program aims to target students from major countries for Global challenges, Leadership, and policy program.
British Council Leadership Program is Fully Funded program which covers students from diverse groups to share their ideas, policies, and experiences. Students having good speaking skills and having good English vocabulary are eligible for this Fully Funded program. Students Don’t need IELTS/TOEFL at the time of applying for British Council Leadership Program.
Aims of British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019:
- British Council Future Leaders Connects 2019 providing a chance for students to meet the emerging leaders around the globe and to encourage students in policymaking.
- Aims the students having different experiences, different policies, different mindset and a different view of leadership for a better change.
- Students will be able to develop their skills in leadership and expertise in policy making
- Students will face different people from different environment and communities and with a collaborate effort there vision will be refined for a global change.
Eligibility Criteria For British Council Leadership Program In UK:
- Applicant’s age must be in between 18-35, no matter the student is an undergraduate, graduate or already working.
- Students From Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK, and the USA. Applications from Egypt and the USA are allowed to apply for this program.
- Applicant must have Good speaking Skills and should be able to English.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in policy making and are focused to learn more.
- Students should show interest in Global change for there society and Country as well.
- Students having disabilities are most welcomed to apply for this fully funded program.
British Council Leadership Program in UK Covers:
- Transportation costs (Round Trip Air Tickets)
- Accommodation For 10 Days Of the program
- All living expenses and food expenses for all meals are covered by the British Council.
- Living arrangements
- Students from every section of society are allowed.
- British Council will provide UK visa applications to all the selected students.
- The last date to apply for the British Council Leadership Program In UK is 6th May 2019.
- Shortlisted Applicants will receive confirmation on 30 June 2019.
How To Apply:
The application process of this program is online.
Official Link: britishcouncil.org