Applications are now open for Scholarships in Brunei. These Brunei scholarships are Scholarships for international students that are offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Brunei.
Brunei is a beautiful small country in Southeast Asia and shares maritime borders with China and Malaysia. It is a small yet beautiful island and has one of the highest standards of living, because of its oil and Gas resources. It offers the BDGS or Brunei Darussalam Scholarship to international students.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities HP Free Online Courses with Certificates & University of Alberta Full Scholarships in Canada.
- Location: Brunei
- Program level: Diploma, Undergraduate and Post Graduate Master’s
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 February 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Brunei Scholarships Program:
- Applicants from Commonwealth, ASEAN, OIC member states and all other countries can apply!
- Applicants must be under the following age limits:
- For undergraduate and diploma degree: under 25 years old
- postgraduate master’s degree: under 35 years old
- Permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam can NOT apply
Host institutes under Brunei Scholarship:
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan and
- Politeknik Brunei
- Complete tuition fee
- Examination, orientation and registration fee
- Round trip economy class ticket
- Accommodation at the university/institute
- Different stipends and allowances are as follows:
- A per month personal stipend worth BND$500.00
- A per month allowance for food/meals worth BND$150.00
- Since the selected applicants will also be taking back their personal stuff of use with them when the degree is finished, a baggage allowance for shipment of their belongings at the end of the program will also be provided, the maximum amount of which is
BND$250.00 if the applicant is from a country within the ASEAN region
BND$500.00 if the applicant is from a country outside of ASEAN region
- Comprehensive insurance cover.
- Note: If the candidate requires additional insurance, he/she is instructed to acquire it before he travels to Brunei (at their own expense).
- Applicants will not be allowed to take any paid job opportunities during the program because the scholarship will be providing meals, accommodation and other necessary things.
How to apply for Brunei Scholarships Program?
Applicants will have to download and complete the Application form. Applicants who wish to study at University Brunei Darussalam will have to fill and submit Online form too:
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Academic transcripts, certificates, etc.
- Birth Certificate and Passport.
- References and Recommendations.
The Deadline for the Brunei scholarships program is 15 Feb 2023.
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to apply for Brunei scholarships. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!