CERN Administrative Student Programme 2019 (Fully Funded):
Applicants are now invited to submit their application CERN Administrative Student Programme 2019. This program is going to be held in Switzerland and is of 2 to 12 months long. If you are an undergraduate student or master’s student then you can apply in this program. This is an Amazing Internship Opportunity for all the students, the selected students will be able to get training in the world best and famous organizations.
This program is going to cover all the expenses of the selected applicants. You don’t need to pay for anything. Applicants will be able to get a monthly allowance as well and most amazingly will get 2 to 5 days of paid leave every month.
Details of the CERN Administrative Student Internship:
- Country: Switzerland
- Programs: bachelor, Masters.
- Duration: 2 to 12 months
- Deadline: 21 Oct 2019
You have to make a contract of association from 2 to 12 months with CERN.
You May Apply For:
- NED Democracy Fellowship Program 2020-21 in USA – Fully Funded
- Harvard University Crossroads Emerging Leaders 2019-20
- EducationUSA at USEFP Writing Contest for A-levels or FSc Students
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2019-2020 (Fully Funded)
CERN Administrative Student Internship 2019 covers:
- Selected applicants will get travel allowance.
- 3305 Swiss Francs allowance will be given per month.
- A supplement will be given to the applicant if married or have children.
- CERN will cover health insurance.
- You will get 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Administrative Student Internship 2019:
- You must be national of the CERN member or Associate member state.
- Applicant must have completed 18 months or more of undergraduate studies.
- Specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee which is going to take place in December 2019.
- You will be able to stay there for at least 2 months and at most 12 months.
- Applicant must have knowledge of the English language or French language.
- Letter of recommendation from the professor.
- Latest academic record.
21 Oct 2019 is the last date to apply for this Internship Program in Switzerland.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply link there will be a form and you have to fill it and submit it.
Upload all the documents which will be clearly seen so that you can not get rejected because of a poor quality result of your document.
Application is online and Link is given below:
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Graduates to Apply in this Fully Funded program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Official Link: Click here[ratings]