Applicants are now invited to submit their application CERN Administrative Student Program 2022. This program is going to be held in Switzerland and is 2 to 12 months long. If you are an undergraduate student or master’s student then you can apply to this program. This is an Amazing Internship Opportunity for all the students, the selected students will be able to get training in the world’s best and famous organizations.
This program is going to cover all the expenses of the selected applicants. You don’t need to pay for anything. Applicants will be able to get a monthly allowance as well and most amazingly will get 2 to 5 days of paid leave every month.
About the CERN Administrative Student program:
Getting knowledge through on-the-job training is the most effective way to learn. There’s even greater satisfaction from such a job if you’re part of an acclaimed organization and a research center of scientific excellence. If you are studying at the undergraduate level (Bachelors and Masters), you might have the opportunity to come to CERN for practical training or to complete your final project during your time there.
If you are required to gain work experience from your university or are encouraged to do so, look into how the CERN in Geneva might be a perfect place for you to secure an internship.
You must apply for Autumn School this if you want to visit Greece for 04 days.
- Country: Switzerland
- Programs: Internship
- Duration: 2 to 12 months
- Deadline: 21 March 2022
You may apply for LUISS University Scholarship 2022
You have to make a contract of association from 2 to 12 months with CERN.
Benefits of CERN Administrative Student program:
- Selected applicants will get a travel allowance.
- 3319 Swiss Francs allowance will be given per month.
- A supplement will be given to the applicant if married or have children.
- CERN will cover health insurance.
- You will get 2 to 5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Administrative Student program:
- You must be a national of the CERN member or Associate member state.
- Applicant must have completed 18 months or more of undergraduate studies.
- Specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee which is going to take place in May 2022.
- You will be able to stay there for at least 2 months and at most 12 months.
- You may not apply for this position in case you are studying a STEM/engineering field
- Applicant must have knowledge of the English language or French language.
21 March 2022 is the last date to apply for this Internship Program in Switzerland.
- Letter of recommendation from the professor.
- Reference letter from previous internship (If any).
- Recent Academic record.
You may apply for United Nations Volunteer Opportunity 2022
How To Apply for the CERN Administrative Student program?
Click on the Apply link there will be a form and you have to fill it and submit it.
Upload all the documents which will be clearly seen so that you can not get rejected because of a poor quality result of your document.
The application is online and the Link is given below:
Best of Luck
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Graduates to Apply to this Fully Funded program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.