CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for the CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2020. CERN – the European Institute for Nuclear Research is now accepting applications. This is the perfect Fully Funded Internship opportunity for Doctoral Students. CERN is among the most respected centers for scientific research in the world. This is the perfect opportunity for students to gainfully funded exposure of researching in Switzerland.
You can also apply for another Opportunity in Switzerland CERN Internship in Switzerland for Undergraduate Students – Paid Internship.
Details of the CERN Internship Program in Switzerland:
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Organization: CERN – The European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Program: Internship
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Internship Duration: Initially 6 months, can be extended up to 3 years
- Deadline: 21 October 2019
You May Apply For:
- Scholarships in Qatar 2020 – Bachelor studies (Fully Funded)
- OIST Internship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
- The World Bank Internship Program 2020
- SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand – MS & PhD (Fully Funded)
- Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France 2020 – BS & MS
CERN Internship Program in Switzerland is an amazing Opportunity for International, both male and female students. It covers your Following Expenses:
- An allowance for traveling
- 2-5 days of paid leave per month
- Health Insurance coverage
- Monthly stipend of 3704 Swiss Franc (net tax)
- If you’re married or have children a supplement might be provided
Applied Physics, IT, Mathematics, Electricity, Electronics, Mechanical or Civil Engineering, Instrumentation for Accelerators and Particle Physics Experiments, Materials Science, radiation protection, safety, and environmental protection Science Communication, Surveying, Ultra-high Vacuum and Many More.
- A CV – Curriculum Vitae
- One copy of your most recent academic transcript
- Reference Letters – It is necessary to upload a reference letter from your university professor.
- If you have any other letters of reference (from internships), you can add them as a second reference
- Applicants must be a national of either a CERN member state OR Associate member state (list of member/ associate member states: Click here ).
- Applicants should have already started OR are about to begin a Doctoral student program
- The work you do at CERN should be a part of your thesis work for Ph.D. or be your full thesis.
- Applicants must be good at English OR French language.
- Note: Your own university where you have started/are starting your Doctoral studies will be responsible for providing you the degree. Your CERN supervisor will discuss these study arrangements with your university supervisor.
21 Oct 2019 is the last date to apply for this CERN Internship Program in Switzerland.
How to Apply for the CERN Internship Program in Switzerland
There is Online Application form and the link is given below:
It is important that you clearly label all the documents you upload. This means that your CV should be Labelled “CV” and your transcript as “Academic Transcript” , your reference letters as “Reference Letter”.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages Applicants to apply in the CERN Internship in Switzerland. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 24 Sept 2019[ratings]