Chevening Partner Awards in Law At Queen Mary University:
Queen Mary University UK provides Chevening Partner Awards scholarship for Masters in Law degree to students of developing countries. It is a year program targetting the Law students to develop the better understanding of Law and order.
Chevening Partner Awards/Scholarship includes:
- Fully funded scholarships
- Tuition fees
- Living Costs
- Stipend money
- Other expenses will also be bear by the scholarship
- One year-long event to better understand
- British culture.
Eligibility Criteria for this Fully Funded Program:
- Fluent in English
- Citizen of developing countries
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Law relevant subjects
Deadline: 6th November 2018
Apply Now for Chevening Partner Awards:
Full Opportunities Team: In case you are facing any problem regarding the application, SOP or the details of any opportunity, feel free to email us, comment or talk to our team via chat. we will get back to you as soon as possible.