Queen Mary University UK provides Chevening Partner Awards scholarship for Masters in Law degree to students of developing countries. It is a year program targetting the Law students to develop a better understanding of Law and order.
Chevening Partner Awards/Scholarship includes:
- Fully funded scholarships
- Tuition fees
- Living Costs
- Stipend money
- Other expenses will also be bear by the scholarship
- One year-long event to better understand
- British culture.
Eligibility Criteria for this Fully Funded Program:
- Fluent in English
- Citizen of developing countries
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Law relevant subjects