Applications are now open for Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Program for the academic year 2020-21 for ASEAN and NON-ASEAN nationalities regardless of gender to study masters or a doctoral degree in a faculty program of their choice in Thailand.
Chulalongkorn University is one of the top universities if Thailand and its pride rely on many waivers it offers to deserving students who then hi up to improving the society or offer their services in the betterment of the country.
Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Benefits
Several benefits such as an economy class ticket are offered however it should be noted that for non-ASEAN nationalities the airfare for each leg if the trip shouldn’t be over 85000 baht, just as for Asian countries the airfare of each leg if the trip shouldn’t be more than 12,000 baht, for students from North and South America the airfare of each leg must be over 30,000 baht and lastly for European, New Zealand, Africa and Australian students the airfare shouldn’t exceed 20,000.
The monthly stipend and the accommodation will total up to 16,000 baht. It is also important to note that students are required to pay for their ticket and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
It should be noted that candidates who have been studying at the Chulalongkorn University for more than a term are not let eligible for this scholarship. Secondly, applicants should send their application form or required documents to the faculty program of their choice two weeks before the application deadline set by the unitary officials.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You May Apply in Monash Graduate Scholarship MGS in Australia 2020
- Location: Thailand
- Host Organization: Chulalongkorn University
- Program: Graduate
- Opportunity: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2020
- Partial funding
- An economy class round trip ticket
- Monthly stipend
- Two-year masters degree scholarship: First semester starting in August AND the second semester starting in January
- Three-year doctoral degree scholarship: First first starting in August AND Second semester starting in January
Eligibility Criteria for Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship:
- Must be international students.
- Must belong to ASEAN or NON-ASEAN counties.
- Must be graduated.
- Agree to teach/work at their home university after completion of scholarship as academic staff, researchers, or faculty members.
- Good Health.
- Over 35 years of age.
- English language proficiency. A minimum TOEFL score of 5000 is required or 173 computer-based or a minimum of 5.0 in IELTS test.
- A 2.75 GPA for a bachelors degree and 3.25 for a graduate Degree.
- Completed application
- 1- inch photograph
- Academic transcripts
- Certificate of graduation, if available
- Photocopy of passport
- Two letters of recommendation from the head or director or the dean of the applicant’s affiliation or the applicant’s superiors
- Medical certificate
- The deadline of scholarship cannot be extended.
- Candidates are not allowed to take NY off-campus employment in Thailand until the scholarship period ends.
- Once the scholarship is granted the receiver can’t deny to it.
The last date to apply for Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Programme 2020-2021 is 15 October 2020.
How to Apply in Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship:
You need to send the application form along with all necessary documents to the faculty you are interested in before the deadline set by the university administration. Make sure all documentation should be completed before submission.
You May Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Click Here
Applicant must be screened and recruited by their chosen facility of programme before the applicant's name passes on it he office of academic affairs, Chulalongkorn University. No this is permitted at all also no documentation is to be directly reached to the office of academic affairs.
What is the next step after the application is done?
Can we directly contact the office of academic affairs?
Applicant must be screened and recruited by their chosen facility of programme before the applicant's name passes on it he office of academic affairs, Chulalongkorn University.
No this is permitted at all also no documentation is to be directly reached to the office of academic affairs.
Last Updated: 21 May 2020