Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2020 in UK (Fully Funded)
Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2020 in the UK. The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships program offers a Full Scholarship for needy and deserving applicants to study a Master’s degree in the UK. UK Department is funding to Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 for International students who want to take admission in the master’s degree in the UK.
Study in UK on Full Scholarship will be an Amazing Opportunity and Commonwealth Scholarship provides these kinds of Opportunities for International Students. It provides wide range of Fields: includes Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc.
Both male and female applicants from all over the world can apply for this Fully Funded Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships program and it will cover your whole study, living and travel cost. Don’t miss the amazing opportunity So apply before 18 Dec 2019. You can also apply for Peking University Scholarships in China 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details of the Commonwealth Scholarships in UK 2020:
- Location: UK
- Opportunity: Scholarships
- Program Level: Masters
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Duration: 01 year
- Deadline: 18 Dec 2019
You May Apply For:
- Scholarship in North East Agricultural University China 2020
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland 2020
- Scholarships in Munich University of Data Sciences, Germany 2020
- Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 – Master (Fully Funded)
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships:
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in 2020 is a Full-Time Masters’ scholarship program for international students. These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
It covers your:
- Complete Airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Complete Tuition fees.
- Living Allowance of £1,110 per month to £1,362 per month.
- Thesis grant.
- Other study travel grant.
- Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Zambia.
- Students, who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree are Eligible to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship in UK.
December 18, 2019, is the last date to apply for this Fully Funded Opportunity in the UK.
How to Apply for the Commonwealth Scholarships:
Contact Universities: Link
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage Applicants to apply in Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in UK. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 09 Nov 2019