The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship program provides opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to gain the skills, knowledge, and experiences necessary to sustainably develop their communities, and is aimed at individuals who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Applications are now open for The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023 for International Students belonging to a commonwealth country who wish to study in the UK under one of the most awaited Scholarships in the world. Under this scholarship, a student may opt for a full-time master’s degree.
Why should I apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships?
Funded by the Government of the UK and the FCDO- UK’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office, this master’s degree level Scholarship has been allotted 1 year for its completion.
The CSC awards about 700 scholarships each year allowing many students around the world to move into future leaders. Along with the numerous benefits listed below, no application fee comes as an added bonus. Mark the date in your calendars and best of luck to all the Candidates.
You May Apply for the Swinburne University Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia.
- Location: UK
- Host Organization: Government of UK and FCDO
- Program: Master’s
- Duration: 1 year
- Opportunity: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Deadline: 13 December 2022
You may Install our app for daily scholarships updates.
Benefits of Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK:
- Round Airfare tickets to and from the host country
- Monthly Stipend – £1,336 to £1,516 for students living in the university within the
- London Metropolitan area
- Full tuition fee
- Warm apparel expense
- Thesis funding- allocated in the fee for making a thesis
- Study tour inside the UK or any other country.
You must check Ghent University Scholarships in Belgium for International students.
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK:
- Have received a refugee status by any of the eligible countries
- Able to start their scholarship studies in September/October 2023
- Permanent residency in any Commonwealth country
- Not have studied in a European country prior to this scholarship
- Must hold an upper second class(2:1), or a second-class degree and a relevant
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
- Science and Technology for Development
- Strengthening health systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion and Opportunity
The last date to apply for The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships is 13 December 2022.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships?
You need to apply for this scholarship online through the official Link. Must read all information and apply.
1. Is there a Selection Criteria for commonwealth students?
Yes, the candidates will be judged on academic merit and the future implacability of the scholarship in the candidate’s host country.