Applications are now open for The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021 for International Students belonging to a commonwealth country who wish to study in the UK under one of the most awaited Scholarships in the world. Under this scholarship a student may opt for a full-time Master’s degree.
Why should I apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships?
Funded by the Government of UK and the FCDO- UK’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office, this master’s degree level Scholarship has been allotted 1 year for its completion.
The CSC awards about a 700 scholarships each year allowing many students around the world to move themselves into future leaders. Along with he numerous benefits listed below, no application fee comes as a added bonus. Mark the date in your calendars and Best of luck to all the Candidates.
You May Apply for University of Nottingham Master Scholarships in UK 2021
- Location: UK
- Host Organization: Government of UK and FCDO
- Program: Master’s
- Duration: 1 year
- Opportunity: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Deadline: 9th April 2021
Install our app for daily scholarships app
- Round Airfare tickets to and from the host country
- Monthly Stipend – £1,110 or £1,362 for students living in the university within the
- London Metropolitan area
- Full tuition fee
- Warm apparel expense
- Thesis funding- allocated in the fee for making a thesis
- Study tour inside UK or any other country
- Have received a refugee status by any of the eligible countries
- Able to start their scholarship studies in September/October 2021
- Permanent residency in any Commonwealth country
- Not have studied in a European country prior to this scholarship
- Must hold a upper second class( 2:1), or a second class degree and a relevant
- Eligible nationalities-
- I India
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
- Science and Technology for Development
- Strengthening health systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion and Opportunity
The last date to apply for The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021 is 9th April 2021.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships?
You need to apply to this scholarship online through the official Link.
You May apply in EPSRC Full Scholarships in UK 2021 – Swansea University
1. Is there a Selection criteria for commonwealth students?
Yes, the candidates will be judged on academic merit and the future implacability of the scholarship on the candidates host country.