About Community Solutions Program in USA:
- Four-month U.S.-based practicum
- Community Leadership Institute
- Community-based initiatives
- An international network of community development professionals
- Location: USA
- Program: Leadership Exchange program
- Program by: IREX and Department of United States department
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 01 Year
- Deadline: 27 Oct 2021
You must apply to UN Online Free Courses with Certificates 2021
Benefits of Community Solutions Program in USA:
Following befits will be covered by this opportunity.
- J-1 Visa support.
- Complete Travel cost.
- Monthly based Allowance.
- Food and Accommodation.
- Health Insurance.
- Africa: Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Botswana, Cameroon, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- East Asia and the Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
- Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Albania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- The Middle East and North Africa: Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank/Palestinian Territories, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco.
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- Western Hemisphere: Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Eligibility Criteria for Community Solutions Program in USA:
- A person between the ages of 25 and 38.
- You must be a citizen of one of the above countries.
- The applicant must be a resident and work in the applicant’s home country.
Preference will be given to applicants who are with refugee status and are still working for their home community.
Community management experience is required, whether it is full-time work, part-time work, volunteer work, or both.
Applicants cannot be enrolled in classes in the United States, nor must they be involved in any research projects.
It is necessary for you to be fluent in English. Applicants must provide an IELTS or TOEFL score. (If you are selected as a semifinalist)
A U.S. citizen, a permanent resident, or someone who has applied for citizenship of the United States cannot apply.
If you work at IREX or have an immediate family member who works there, you may not apply.
A commitment to return to your home country after completing the program is required.
How to Apply for IREX Community Solutions Program in USA:
There is an online application form, so apply soon as possible.
27 Oct 2021 is the last date to apply for Community Exchange and leadership program in the USA.
Please visit the official website for more information about this program.