Applications for Daad German Scholarships are now being accepted. These are fully funded scholarships. The selected candidates get the chance to carry out their postgraduate studies in Germany. Different German universities act as host institutes for Daad German Scholarships. People belonging to developing countries are encouraged to apply for these scholarships.
Daad German Scholarships:
These scholarships are offered by Germany to help students from developing countries acquire good quality education. The selected candidates are trained in a way that they can later play their part in bringing sustainable development to their countries. These scholarships are offered for a time period between 12 to 36 months, depending on the duration of the postgraduate program. Travel costs, health coverage, a monthly stipend, and other benefits are offered by these scholarships.
You May Apply For: DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2020 – Engineering & Sciences
Scholarships offered by DAAD
Host institutes: HTW Berlin, U Göttingen, and U Leipzig
Program type: Scholarship
Program level: Post Graduate
Deadline: different for all
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- The bachelor’s degree must be in a subject related to the field of study for which the applicant is applying.
- Applicants should have 2 years of professional experience.
- Applicant’s degree should not be older than 6 years.
- Applicants should not have been living in Germany for more than 15 months.
- Applicants must be proficient in the language they choose for study (English, German or both).
- List of eligible countries: Check the list of Eligible Countries
Available Courses of study:
- MA development Economics
- MA international and development economics
- MBA small Enterprise Promotion and Training
Daad German Scholarships cover:
- A scholarship amount that is worth 850 euros per month
- Travel expenditure
- Allowance for study (given only once)
- Health, accident and personal coverage
- Additional benefits such as rent subsidy and an allowance for family members may also be given in some cases
Deadlines are different for all the offered programs.
- MA Development Economics: 1st October 2020
- MA international and development economics: 31st august 2020
- MBA small Enterprise Promotion and Training: 1st October 202
Applicants will first have to visit the website of the Host Institute that they want to apply in. they will then apply to the university program and after they get the acceptance letter they can apply for Daad German scholarships.
Official link: Click Here
Last Updated: 3 March 2020