German daad scholarships, one of the best fully funded opportunities, are now open for applications. These scholarships are open for the intake of the 2020-2021 session. Selected applicants will get the chance to study at a German university. This is a fully-funded cross-cultural experience, which will add to the skills and knowledge of the selected applicants. German Daad scholarships are postgraduate scholarships.
German DAAD Scholarships:
Offered by the Government of Germany, these scholarships include tuition fee money, a stipend as well as other allowances. These scholarships are offered for almost every field of study. If you’re looking for Daad scholarships in the fields of Economics, Business and Political economics.
In case you want to apply for Daad scholarships in Engineering and Sciences. Read on if you’re interested to avail scholarships in the academic field of Development Studies and Agriculture as well as Forest Sciences.
- Location: Germany
- Host Institutes: RU Bochum, U Göttingen, TU Dresden, U Hohenheim, U Giessen, U Bonn, HS Rhein-Waal, United Nations University, U Hannover
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Postgraduate
- Scholarships Offered by: DAAD Germany
- Deadline: Different for all the institutes
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- The bachelor’s degree must be in a subject related to the field of study for which the applicant is applying.
- Applicants should have 2 years of professional experience.
- Applicant’s degree should not be older than 6 years.
- Applicants should not have been living in Germany for more than 15 months.
- Applicants must be proficient in the language they choose for study (English, German or both).
- List of eligible countries: Check the list of Eligible Countries
Available fields of study:
This post is for the available fields in Development Cooperation studies and Agriculture/ Forest studies.
- Sustainable development management
- Development research
- Development management
- Geography of environmental risk and human security
- Tropical forestry
- Agricultural economics
- Agricultural economics, Bio-economy, and Rural Development
- International horticulture
- Agriculture science and resource management in tropics and subtropics
German DAAD scholarships cover:
- A scholarship amount that is worth 850 euros per month
- Travel expenditure
- Allowance for study (given only once)
- Health, accident and personal coverage
- Additional benefits such as rent subsidy and an allowance for family members may also be given in some cases
- Sustainable development management – HS Rhein-Waal: 1st October 2020
- Development research– U Bonn: 31st august 2020
- Development management: RU Bochum- 30th September 2021
- Geography of environmental risk and human security -U Bonn/United Nations University: 15th December 2020
- Tropical forestry – TU Dresden: 30th October 2020
- Agricultural economics – U Hohenheim: 01st December 2020
- Agricultural economics, Bio-economy and Rural Development (Giessen/Hohenheim) – U Giessen/ U Hohenheim: 31st October 2020
- International horticulture – U Hannover: 01st October 2020
- Agriculture science and resource management in tropics and subtropics – U Bonn: 15th September 2020
Applicants will first have to visit the website of the Host Institute that they want to apply in. they will then apply to the university program and after they get the acceptance letter they can apply for Daad German scholarships.
Official link: Click Here
Last Updated: 4 March 2020