Applications are invited to apply for DALDA Scholarship 2020-21 program. DALDA Scholarship 2020-21 is only for 1st-year students, who passed the matriculation exam in 2020. And getting their education in Government Colleges. There are so many scholarships for Pakistani students, so don’t worry about that we are updating all our Fellows/Subscribers.
DALDA Scholarships 2020 a program for Matric passed students. So apply now if you complete all eligible criteria. 1st Year students from Pakistan can apply for this Scholarship program.
DALDA Scholarship Program is an Amazing Opportunity So apply before 30-10-2020. You can also apply for ISFIT International Student Festival in Norway 2021.
Details of the DALDA Scholarships Program details:
- Students who passed their matriculation exam can apply.
- Students who are studying in Government colleges can apply.
- The students who are studying in FREE education in private Colleges can apply.
- 1st year of Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, General Science, Art, Commerce, Home Economics, DAE, ICS are eligible for this program.
- Only Pakistani citizens can apply for DALDA Scholarships Program.
- max-age: 17 years
- Students should have their 10th result sheet.
- Guardian Monthly Earning should be 20,000.
Your Marks should be:
- Pre-Engineering: 80% or above
- Pre-Medical: 80% or above
- G.Science: 75% or above
- Commerce:75% or above
- ICS: 70% or above
- Arts: 70% or above
- Home economics: 70% or above
- DAE: 80% or above
How to Apply for DALDA Scholarships:
There is an Online Application Form:
30-10-2020, is the last date to apply for this Opportunity.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage Matric Passed Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!