DALDA Scholarship 2021 is only for 1st-year students, who passed the matriculation exam in 2020. And getting their education in Government Colleges. DALDA Scholarship is a program for Matric passed students. So apply now if you complete all eligible criteria.
1st Year students from Pakistan can apply for this Scholarship program. There are so many scholarships for Pakistani students, so don’t worry about that we are updating all our Fellows/Subscribers.
About DALDA Scholarship Foundation:
Since private foundations began to make their way to the global development table it has been years since they have made a difference, and they are getting stronger as well. Because of the strength of their scale of philanthropy as well as their ability to shape the agenda, foundations play an increasing role in global development.
You should apply for the Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia 2022
There are so many opportunities offered by DALDA Foundation for Pakistani and international students alike. However, the DALDA Scholarship may be the best opportunity for them all.
Dalda Foundation Trust is a non-profit, independent organization that supports and initiates health and education programs. Among its goals is to enhance global health and education.
- Location: Pakistan
- Organization: DALDA Foundation
- Program: 1st-year Scholarship
- Deadline: 30 December 2021
Install our android app or join our Whatsapp or telegram channel for daily scholarships updates
Details of the DALDA Scholarships Program details:
- Students who passed their matriculation exam can apply.
- Students who are studying in Government colleges can apply.
- The students who are studying in FREE education in private Colleges can apply.
You may read Without IELTS, Studying in Canada is possible 2022
Eligibility Criteria of DALDA Scholarship:
- 1st year of Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, General Science, Art, Commerce, Home Economics, DAE, ICS are eligible for this program.
- Only Pakistani citizens can apply for DALDA Scholarships Program.
- max-age: 18 years
- Students should have their 10th result sheet.
- Guardian Monthly Earning should be 30,000.
Your Marks should be:
- Pre-Engineering: 80% or above
- Pre-Medical: 80% or above
- G.Science: 80% or above
- Commerce:75% or above
- ICS: 70% or above
- Arts: 70% or above
- Home economics: 70% or above
- DAE: 70% or above
How to Apply for DALDA Scholarships:
To apply, please open the application form, fill it out, and send it to the given address. That address is listed on the application form.
30-12-2021 is the last date to apply for this Opportunity.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages Matric Passed Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!