Applications for the Dayton University undergraduate scholarship in USA are expected to open soon. These scholarships are for students who wish to begin their studies at Dayton University in January 2021.
These are undergraduate level scholarships, offered to international students. It is important that applicants keep in mind that there are no application fees associated with the form.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You May Apply in Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2020 [Full Guide]
- Location: USA
- Institute: Dayton University
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Opportunity Level: Undergraduate
- Funding Type: Funded
- Deadline: November 2020
About the Institute
Dayton university, located in Ohio believes in the motto that knowledge is power. It was founded in 1850 and is a private research university. It has an acceptance rate of 72% as of now.
The university offers generous grants to students. The aim is to help students begin and continue their studies at the university.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants should apply to a bachelor’s program at the university.
- All applicants will be considered for this merit scholarship once they apply.
DU Undergraduate Scholarship in USA Provides
- Scholarship awards worth $105,390 (spread over 4 years of education)
- Some applicants may also be awarded $4000 to help with the text book expenses (spread over a period of 4 years)
November 2020 is the last date to apply in Dayton University Undergraduate Scholarship
How to Apply:
The Application link is given below:
You Must Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Check Here
Last Updated: 21 June 2020