Applications for a fully-funded DESY summer program in Germany are now going to open. There is total 100 seat that is open to all undergraduates and Master’s students worldwide. Students from physics or related natural science disciplines, Computing & engineering can apply. So don’t miss this DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2020.
DESY Summer Student Program:
Undergraduate students in physics, related natural science disciplines or computing the possibility to participate in the research can Apply. Both Male and Female students from all over the world can apply for DESY Summer Program. Selected applicants join in the day-to-day work of research clubs at the DESY Laboratory in Hamburg or Zeuthen (Berlin).
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for International students & youth. You can also apply for The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020.
- Location: Germany
- Host Organization: DESY
- Duration: 21 July to 10 September 2020
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 January 2020
Fields of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Crystallography, Materials, and Geological Sciences, Computing and Engineering.
- Students currently enrolled in the last year of their Bachelor’s or first year of Masters can apply.
- Applicants who already obtained a master-degree or will obtain a master’s degree in 2020 are not accepted.
- Living cost
31 Jan 2020 is the last date to apply for DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2020.
How to Apply:
The online application will be open during the period 15 Dec 2019 – 31 Jan 2020.
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Masters Scholarships in University of Geneva 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Alserkal Residence Summer Cycle Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply to DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2020. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 18 Jan 2020