Applications are now open for Diploma Courses in Australia for International Students for new international students who wish to study in the fields of the creative industry, health sciences, business, information technology, engineering.
About Diploma Courses in Australia:
International Students will receive this scholarship based on academic performance and their agreement to conditions, namely contributing to some marketing activities, such as written testimonials and/or blogs upon receiving their scholarship.
About Diploma Courses Scholarship:
This Scholarship is sponsored by the Queensland university itself. There is no restriction on gender. In addition, repeating students are ineligible.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
- Location: Australia
- Host Organization: University of Queensland
- Program: Diploma
- Opportunity: partial funding
- Deadline: 31st October 2020
What are the Benefits of Diploma Courses in Australia for International Students:
- Partial funding
- Invitation to pathway scholarship ceremony
- Certificate of recognition
- Access to extracurricular professional development activities
- Study of Australian Curricular.
- Achieved 74 or higher ATAR
- Meet all course entry requirements of the desired course
- English Language Requirements.
The last date to apply for Diploma courses at Queensland University of technology is 31st October 2020.
How to Apply:
You don’t need to submit any separate form if you are simply eligible you will receive a scholarship letter along with your QUT offer letter upon enrollment. You will be automatically considered.
meet all of the course entry requirements and have received a QUT offer letter for one of the following courses:
- Diploma in Creative Industries
- Diploma in Health Science (Nursing)
- Diploma in Health Science (Health Studies)
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
This scholarship provides ideal candidates with 25% of the complete tution fee for the first semester. The university itself will inform you via email
How much of the tuition fee this scholarship covers?
How will be notified about our application outcome?
This scholarship provides ideal candidates with 25% of the complete tution fee for the first semester.
The university itself will inform you via email
You may Apply in Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2020 [Full Guide]
Last Updated: 30 April 2020