The International Peace Research Association or IPRA is opening its door for applications for the Sixteenth Biennial Award 2020-2021 under the flagships of Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship in Peace and Development Studies for Women from countries in the Global South.
About the IPRA and Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship:
The IPRA foundation was established in 1990 as a non-profit and tax-exempt organization with only one purpose, to promote peace research and scholarship throughout the globe.
Dorothy Marchus Senesh was an activist woman for international peace and justice. The fellowship of her name was established by her husband after her death in 1989. The First Award was made at the 25th Anniversary of IPRA in July 1990 in the Netherlands and has been made biennially ever since.
In the Biennial Award, each year, two women receive school expenses in the amount of $5,000 per year for two consecutive years. So check the Eligibility Criteria and apply yourselves right now.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 (Fully Funded) & Yale World Fellowship in USA 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Program: Fellowship
- Host: International Peace Research Association
- Funding: $5,000 per year for 2 years
- Location: United States
- Applicable For: Females, Undergraduate, from of countries of Global South
- Deadline: 15th January 2020
Anyone who matches the criteria below can apply for the award.
The Fellowship is only available for women from countries in Global South
They must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
They must have been accepted into a graduate program.
Their graduate program should be related to the Goals Of IPRA.
Funds will be distributed only when the applicant is enrolled for a graduate program.
Award will be given on need-basis so applicants with sufficient funding sources are less likely to not receive the award.
The fellowship is not for research purposes or proposals.
Do not apply if you are a male, undergraduate, not from a country in Global South.
The following requirements must be fulfilled in order to apply.
- Application (in English or Spanish)
- Letter of acceptance to your undergraduate program (can be in PDF format)
- At least 3 letters of recommendation (must be emailed directly to Ms. Crystal Money)
- Email one copy of application form to program Administrative Assistant Ms. Crystal Money at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates And Deadlines:
The application period is open until the deadline of 15th January 2020.
The announcement of the final results will be made on 1st March 2020.
Association does not respond to calls or messages. For any queries, applicants are allowed to contact the Administrative Assistant at email@example.com.
There is an Online English Application Form:
There is an Online Spanish Application Form:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Senesh Fellowship. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 25 Nov 2019