The Eastern European scholarships in Germany 2020 are now open and accepting applications. These scholarships are offered by KAAD. KAAD stands for Catholic Academic exchange service.
It is an institute that provides scholarships to postgraduate students as well as Scientists who belong to developing countries. KAAD is an institute of the German Catholic church.
About Eastern European scholarships in Germany:
The eastern European scholarships in Germany are offered to students who belong to countries in the Middle East, Southeast and East Europe, Caucasian country and Central Asia.
- Location: Germany
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Post Graduate
- Deadline: 30 June 2020
- Applicants must belong to an eligible developing country in the following regions:
- Applicants should possess good skills in the German language.
- Applicants must be catholic Christians or belong to a Christian denomination.
- If applicants belong to any other religion, they will have to be recommended by a Catholic partner.
- Applicants must have demonstrated a commitment to interfaith dialogues/activities.
Benefits of Eastern European Scholarships in Germany:
The scholarship award details will be given to the selected candidates
It will contribute towards their stay/ education in Germany
30 June 2020 is the last date to Apply for these Opportunities in Germany.
How to apply:
Applicants who wish to apply for this program should send an email to email@example.com. if you are eligible, they will send you the online application form.
You May Apply For International poster competition in Turkey 2020
Official link: Click Here
Last Updated: 1st April 2020