Ecole Normale Supérieure Master Scholarship in France 2020
Applications are invited to apply for Ecole Normale Supérieure Master Scholarship in France 2020. This is a Fully Funded Masters Scholarship program for International Students in the field of Arts, Arts, and Humanities, as well as Science. International students who have completed at least one year of bachelor degree outside France and their age must be under 26 are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded Opportunity. Students of France are ineligible.
You can also apply for another program KAUST Scholarship in Saudi Arabia For MS & PhD 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details of the Ecole Normale Supérieure Master Scholarship in France:
- Location: France
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Program: Fully Funded
- Level: Master and Diploma
- Eligible Region: All
- Deadline 15 December 2019
You May Apply For:
- Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland 2020
- Malaysian Government Scholarships 2019 For International Students
- Commonwealth Youth Awards 2020 London, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships for African 2020 (Fully Funded)
About the Program:
The examination takes place in 2 steps: a selection based upon application, then oral and written tests in Paris (Arts & Humanities) or oral exams only (Sciences) for shortlisted candidates. This is a Master & Diploma Scholarship program and Available Fields are Arts, Humanities, and Science. Students from any Region are welcomed to apply for Fully Funded Master & Diploma. Scholarship.
- Under ENS Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Age: Under 26 years.
- Applicants must not have applied to the Abroad before.
- Applicants must not have lived in France for more than 10 months.
- Candidates must justify at least 01 year of undergraduate studies.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
- High School Diploma.
- University Transcript.
- Motivational letter (2000 to 5000 Characters) in English or in French.
- 2 to 4 Letters of Recommendation (the candidate provides the referees’ names, Email address, and phone number).
15 December 2019 is the last date to apply for Ecole Normale Supérieure Master Scholarship in France. Applications will open on 15 Oct 2019.
How to Apply for the Ecole Normale Supérieure Master Scholarship:
The application link is online and it will open on 15 Oct 2019 to 15 Dec 2019. The application form and required documents must be submitted before 15 December 2019 (Sciences) or 29 November 2019 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2019.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage International Students to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed![ratings]