Applications for the industry scholarship in Australia are now open. This scholarship is available for international students only. The scholarship will cover some part of the selected student’s tuition fee.
About ECU Industry Scholarship in Australia
This industry scholarship in Australia is available to students who wish to study Masters of Exercise Science (coursework) at Edith Cowan University. It is also given to students who intend to complete ECU’s Graduate Certificate of Exercise Science.
You May Apply in KNU Graduate Scholarship in Korea
- Location: Australia
- Institute: Edith Cowan University
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Opportunity Level: Graduate
- Deadline: 31 July 2020
About the Institute
Edith Cowan University is a public university located in Perth, Australia. The university is named after the first woman member of parliament in Australia, Edith Cowan.
The university has many campuses. It offers programs at different levels of study, such as undergraduate and postgraduate. The university was named among one of the world’s best young universities according to Times Higher Education rankings in the year 2019.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants will apply to the scholarship while they are applying for the ECU master or graduate certificate training in Exercise Science.
- Applicants should not be receiving any other government scholarship
- Applicants who are already enrolled to the program can not apply for this scholarship
- Applicants should have attended ASCA conference in the year 2020
Industry Scholarship Australia Provides
A 10% decrease in tuition fee of the selected students for the entire study period
How to Apply:
You will first start filling your online application for the course. On the application you will put in the group code that was provided during the ASCA conference 2020. In case you get accepted to the course, your fee will be reduced accordingly.
You Must Read: Study in Spain without IELTS and TOEFL in 2020 [Full Guide]
Official Link: Check Here
Last Updated: 12 June 2020