The Applications are open now invited to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020. Ehsaas Undergraduate Opportunity is launched by the Government of Pakistan for Pakistani students from low-income families.
Over 2 lac students will get benefit from this need-based Undergraduate Scholarship program. Deserving students from remote and backward areas are encouraged to apply.
Note: 50% Scholarships are reserved for female Students
Full Opportunities Forum also shares the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. International Students can apply for other Graduate Scholarships Chines Government Scholarship Program & SCS Scholarships in China 2020.
Details of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020
- Location: Pakistan
- Organization: Ehsaas
- Scholarship: At least 50,000 Scholarship per year
- Program: Undergraduate
- Number of Scholarships: 200,000 Scholarships over four years
- Deadline: 24 December 2019 (Extended)
- Students admitted on merit at any Public Sector University.
- Family income below the poverty threshold.
You May Apply in Other Opportunities:
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA
- Scholarships in Japan 2020: Yokohama University – Fully Funded
- Scholarship in Netherlands 2020 for International Students
- Scholarships in Central European University Hungary (Fully Funded)
- CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2020
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Covers your Following cost:
- Tuition Fees
Deadline of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020:
24 December 2019, is the last date to apply for this Need-Based Scholarship.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application Form, Fill Out before the given deadline:
- Note: Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages students to apply in the Undergraduate Scholarship Program, We want to help you get a brighter future. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 09 Dec 2019