Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2020. This fellowship in Germany will go on for a period of about 5 months. This a funded opportunity, awarded by the Daimler and Benz Foundation and the Einstein Foundation.
TOEFL/IELTS results are not Required
The Aim of Einstein Fellowship in Germany:
The aim of this fellowship is to help students pursue different passions in diverse fields. This opportunity covers travel costs as well as accommodation. A stipend will also be provided to help the selected candidates spend their time in Germany easily.
Applicants will have to send a proposal for a project as a part of the application process.
- Location: Germany
- Program type: Fellowship
- Program level: Postgraduate
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 May 2020
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years
- Applicants must have a university degree in one of the following fields:
- Applicants should ensure that the project they propose is original
Required Documents for the Fully-funded fellowship in Germany:
- Updated CV of the applicant
- Two recommendation letters
- A project proposal (2 pages long)
- Accommodation in Garden Cottage of Einstein’s summer house.
- A stipend worth 10,000 Euros.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed to the selected candidates.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send the required material (CV, a two-page project proposal, and two letters of recommendation) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official link: Click Here
15 May 2020 is the last date to apply for Fully Funded Einstein Fellowship in Germany.
You May Apply for The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships in UK
Last Updated: 23 March 2020