Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2020. This fellowship in Germany will go on for a period of about 5 months. This is a funded opportunity, awarded by the Daimler and Benz Foundation and the Einstein Foundation.
TOEFL/IELTS results are not Required
The Aim of the Einstein Fellowship in Germany:
The aim of this fellowship is to help students pursue different passions in diverse fields. This opportunity covers travel costs as well as accommodation. A stipend will also be provided to help the selected candidates spend their time in Germany easily.
Applicants will have to send a proposal for a project as a part of the application process.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
- Location: Germany
- Program type: Fellowship
- Program level: Postgraduate
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: will be opened soon
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years
- Applicants must have a university degree in one of the following fields:
- Applicants should ensure that the project they propose is original
Required Documents for the Fully-funded fellowship in Germany:
- Updated CV of the applicant
- Two recommendation letters
- A project proposal (2 pages long)
- Accommodation in Garden Cottage of Einstein’s summer house.
- A stipend worth 10,000 Euros.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed to the selected candidates.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send the required material (CV, a two-page project proposal, and two letters of recommendation) to the following email address: email@example.com.
Official link: Click Here
will be opened soon
You May Apply for The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships in UK
Last Updated: 01 May 2020