Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Einstein Fellowship in Germany. This fellowship in Germany will go on for a period of about 5 months. This is a funded opportunity, awarded by the Daimler and Benz Foundation and the Einstein Foundation.
The aim of this fellowship is to help students pursue different passions in diverse fields. This opportunity covers travel costs as well as accommodation. A stipend will also be provided to help the selected candidates spend their time in Germany easily.
Applicants will have to send a proposal for a project as a part of the application process. TOEFL/IELTS results are not Required. The international fellowship program will also provide six-month living accommodation in Einstein’s most beautiful garden cottage located in Caputh, Brandenburg.
Einstein Fellowship is a fully funded student program in Germany, and During the student’s stay at the residence, the nearest academic institution and university will be the shortest distance from their residence.
Students may apply for Scholarships in Austria for year 2023.
- Location: Germany
- Program type: Fellowship
- Program Level: Postgraduate
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 May 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Einstein Fellowship in Germany:
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years.
- Applicants should ensure that the project they propose is original.
- Updated CV of the applicant
- Two recommendation letters
- A project proposal (2 pages long)
Einstein Fellowship in Germany covers:
- Accommodation in Garden Cottage of Einstein’s summer house.
- A stipend worth 10,000 Euros.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed to the selected candidates.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send the required material (CV, a two-page project proposal, and two letters of recommendation) to the following email address: [email protected].
Must visit the official website for complete information about Einstein Fellowship, this is a summary of the official post.