Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France 2020
Applications are opened to apply for the Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France 2020. The Emily Boutmy Scholarship Opportunity provides scholarships to students who do not belong to the European Union Countries. This scholarship helps students study for a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Sciences Po University France.
Emily Boutmy Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for International students to study Master’s or Bachelor’s degree program in France on Scholarship. France is the best place to explore and feel the beauty of Nature if you are interested to study and travel, explore and feel fresh… aww then you are at right place. Don’t miss this Scholarship program.
Team of Full Opportunities is working hard to find Latest Opportunities and keep you updated about these.
You can also apply for another Opportunity Scholarship in University of Oxford 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details of the Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France:
- Location: France
- Host: Sciences Po University France
- Program: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Scholarship: Partially Funded
- Deadline: Master: 15 Dec 2019 (Bachelor: Not announced yet)
You May Apply For:
- IREX Community Solutions Exchange Program to USA
- Scholarships in UAE 2020 for MS, Ph.D. & Dr. of Medicine (Fully Funded)
- Korean Scholarship 2020 for Undergraduate (Fully Funded)
- SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand – MS & PhD (Fully Funded)
- Bachelor’s: Undergraduate scholarships provide different funds every year. It can range from €3,000 – €12,300 for 3 years of study. In some cases, a scholarship of €19,000 can also be given for 3 years.
- Master’s: Can range from €10,000 per year for 2 years of Masters or €5,000 per year for two years of Masters.
None European students can apply for this France Opportunity: Applicants who do not belong to the European Union Countries.
- Students will first have to apply to the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at Sciences Po University, Paris.
- Applicants should receive an acceptance letter from the university.
- Students who are applying for the first time can apply.
- Applicants must be from Noon European Union Countries whose family does not file for taxes within the European Union.
- Note: Applicants will have to mention in their admission forms “Financial Information” section that they want to apply for Emile Boutmy scholarship
15 Dec 2019 is the last date (for a Master’s degree) to apply for this Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France.
Note: Date of the deadline for the Bachelor’s degree hasn’t announced yet.
How to Apply for the Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France:
There is Online Application Form, and Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here
Video – Emily Boutmy Scholarship:
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages Applicants to apply in the Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 21 Sept 2019[ratings]