Applications are invited from the residents of UK and EU for the EPSRC Full Scholarships in UK. International Students can apply who wish to pursue a PhD degree in multi subjects from Swansea University of UK. This is this merit scholarship and will only be given to those who are enrolled in the university’s courses available for this scholarship.
Research and innovation are always appreciated. The candidate selected will have to work full-time student to put the people at the heart of the research to provide the results to technology and intelligence organizations such as TaTa steel, McAfee, Fujitsu, Google, Facebook admiral group, NHS.
About Swansea University Full Scholarships:
Computational researchers will be trained in terms of fundamental data analytics, algorithms and processes to foster breakthroughs of the core aspects of computational science into the minds of the researchers so that they may enhance the human experience of and engagement with data and intelligence.
There are great examples of how data-driven and intelligent systems can be hugely positive for society. This scholarship aimed to drive such positive hopes by grounding them in the rich messiness of human life and aspirations.
- Location: UK
- Host institute: Swansea University
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Deadline: 05 June 2020
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree (First upper or second class honors) or a Master’s degree (with merit).
- The applicant’s previous degree must be in a related field.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will need to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores (IELTS average score of 6.5).
- These Scholarships are for EU/Uk residents.
EPSRC Full Scholarships cover
- Complete EU/ UK tuition fee
- A per year stipend worth
Required Documents in EPSRC Scholarships:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- College of science PGR scholarship application form.
- Statement of purpose of maximum 2 pages of A4 length which should explain your interest in this application and challenges which you would complete benefiting the community
- Equality, diversity and inclusion monitoring form.
- Academic references.
05 June 2020 is the last date to apply for EPSRC Full Scholarships in UK.
How to Apply in EPSRC Full Scholarships:
You need to enroll into a course and then submit an application form along with all required documents and then wait for the notification that the university will deliver to all candidates who are shortlisted for interviews which will be held on 7th-8th July 2020. The final selection will be done.
Official Link: Click Here
You Must Read our Post about How to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship. Erasmus+ Scholarship Holder Fahad and YES Exchange Scholarship Holder Noor discuss the most Important parts of a Scholarship Application.
Where do we send references?
EPSRC-CDT-Enhance-Apply@swansea.ac.uk is the email address where all the academic references for this scholarship should be sent.
Can academic references be elaborated, what type if references are needed for this scholarship?
This university has a policy which states that every scholarship application needs to referees who are very well aware of the funding deadline. Others include the refreshments in your scholarship application form or send them to the email mentioned above.
Any other majors that are preferred for this scholarship?
Majors in arts and humanities, social sciences, law etc are always welcomed.
Last Updated: 20 May 2020