You have the chance to work in an area that is expanding rapidly, energy storage. EPSRC Full Scholarships in UK seeks to develop sodium-ion batteries with advanced single crystal cathodes. This is a joint project between Swansea University and the Helmholtz Institute Ulm (HIU), Germany. During the course of the program, the selected student will be able to stay at HIU for a few months and visit the labs of other collaborators.
PhD students at Stanford University will study within the newly-created Centre of Excellence ‘CAPTURE’, part of the Faculty of Science and Engineering. In order to develop a circular approach to the manufacture and management of energy storage solutions, CAPTURE (Circular Applications To Utilise and Retain Energy) is an interdisciplinary research center.
You May Apply for Summer Exchange program in Germany 2022
About Swansea University Full Scholarships:
Computational researchers will be trained in terms of fundamental data analytics, algorithms, and processes to foster breakthroughs of the core aspects of computational science into the minds of the researchers so that they may enhance the human experience of and engagement with data and intelligence.
There are great examples of how data-driven and intelligent systems can be hugely positive for society. This scholarship aimed to drive such positive hopes by grounding them in the rich messiness of human life and aspirations.
Brief Description of EPSRC Full Scholarships in UK:
- Location: UK
- Host institute: Swansea University
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Deadline: 20 Sept 2021
- It is necessary for applicants to possess at least a second class (2:1) honors degree (or an equivalent) in Chemistry, Materials Engineering.
- This scholarship is only available to UK candidates due to funding restrictions.
- For information on whether you are eligible if you hold a non-UK degree, please visit the Swansea University degree comparisons page.
- Please forward the web link to the scholarship(s) that you are interested in [email protected] if you have any questions about your academic eligibility.
EPSRC Full Scholarships cover
There is an annual stipend of £15,609 given as part of this scholarship which covers the full cost of UK tuition fees.
Required Documents in EPSRC Scholarships:
- Scholarship Application Form for Research Scholarships in 2021
- Monitoring Form for Inclusion, Diversity and Equality_Furflen Monitro
- Describe yourself in a two-page CV
- Transcripts and certificates of degree
- An explanation of how you plan to develop the project along with a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ that explains why the job matches your skills and experience.
- References’ contact information (academic or previous employers)
20 Sept 2021 is the last date to apply for EPSRC Full Scholarships in UK.
How to Apply in EPSRC Full Scholarships:
Please complete and email the above Require documents to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Development of advanced cathode materials for sodium-ion batteries – Dr. Anji Reddy Munnangi‘:
Official Link: Click Here
You Must Read our Post about How to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship.
Informal inquiries are welcome, please contact Dr. Anji Reddy Munnangi ([email protected]).