The Erasmus exchange program for young entrepreneurs is now accepting applications. This is an Excellent Opportunity for Young entrepreneurs from the European region to start and run a business in Europe. Through this funded entrepreneurs exchange program, new entrepreneurs get the opportunity to gather together and learn from experienced business personals, or host businessmen or women, with whom they can collaborate.
The program is funded by the European Commission and benefits both the new entrepreneurs and host entrepreneurs.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities University of Alabama Scholarship in USA & ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland.
- Location: Europe
- Program: Exchange program
- Funding type: Partially Funded
- Organization: European Union
- Duration: 1 – 6 months
- Deadline: 31 Jan, 2020
Eligibility Criteria – Erasmus Exchange Program:
- Applicants must be entrepreneurs who are currently at the starting phase of their business startup or people who own or manage a small/micro-enterprise.
- Both, those who have already set up their own business already or are planning to set it up in the coming few months are eligible to apply.
- The business can belong to any sector.
- Applicants who are new entrepreneurs must show that they have the necessary knowledge and skills regarding business and a good business idea that they want to implement.
- To apply as a host entrepreneur, the applicant must have a business experience of more than 3 years (as an owner, not an employee).
- Ideally, host entrepreneurs should own a micro/small enterprise in the European Union.
All applicants must be permanent residents of one of the participating countries.
Note: In case the UK leaves the European Union during the program without reaching a deal with the EU, applicants from the U.K might be asked to leave the program.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and the United Kingdom (UK).
And Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Republic of North Macedonia, Iceland, Montenegro, Moldova, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
Partially funded Program Provides:
- EU will provide funding for new entrepreneurs that will contribute to the cost of travel and stay, to and from the country of the stay.
- Maintenance costs during the visit of the new entrepreneur.
Benefits of the Exchange program:
Benefits for new entrepreneurs:
- People starting their businesses will get the golden chance to stay with an experienced businessman/woman for a period of up to 6 months in another European country.
- They will get the chance to learn new skills and knowledge from experienced professionals.
- Develop trade relations across boundaries.
- Get the chance to receive financial assistance and a grant that covers or contributes to their travel and stay.
Benefits for host entrepreneurs:
- Get the chance to meet a new and motivated entrepreneur who will be filled with innovative new ideas.
- Increase the visibility of their established business.
- Get the chance to develop a partnership with other businesses from Europe.
31 January 2020 is the last date to apply for the Erasmus Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs.
How to Apply:
If you are a new applicant who wishes to register as a New/Host Entrepreneur, please click on “Register as an entrepreneur”. Online application form link for Partially Funded Erasmus Exchange Program 2020 is mentioned below:
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Young Scientists Program in Austria 2020 (Summer Program)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to apply for Erasmus Exchange Program for Youth. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 18 Nov 2019[ratings]